KR125ES Low headroom fully hydraulic rotary drilling rig
● The original made in USA powerful Cummins engine is selected to integrate with the core technology of TYSIM in electronic control system and hydraulic system to maximize its working performance.
● The whole series of Tysim products have passed GB certification and EU EN16228 standard certification, better dynamic and static stability design to ensure construction safety.
● TYSIM makes its own chassis specially for rotary drilling rig to perfectly integrate the power system with the hydraulic system. It adopts the most advanced load sensing; load sensitivity; and proportional control hydraulic system in China, making the hydraulic system to be more efficient and energy-saving.
● Perfectly matching the increased pressure with the power head torque for better efficiency when drilling rock.
● The power head is designed with an extra option for drilling rock to reduce the operation intensity of the operator, and greatly enhance the ability for drilling rock.
● Driven by double rotary motors to attain powerful rotary braking performance and to ensure stability and safety when drilling at extreme drilling torque.
● Front positioned single drive main winch with only two layers during operation to greatly improve the service life of the wire rope.
● The strong rotary braking performance provides stability and safety when drilling in extreme construction conditions so as to ensure the vertical degree of the pile.
● The height is only 8 meters in operational status, when matched with power head with big torque, it can meet most of the jobsite conditions with low clearance construction requirements.
|Max. drilling diameter
|Max. drilling depth
|Max. cylinder pressure
|Main winch pull force
|Main winch speed
|Auxiliary winch pull force
|Auxiliary winch speed
|Max. cylinder stroke
|Mast side raking
|Mast raking forward
|Angle of the mast forward
|Max. pull force
|Six cylinder line, water cooled
turbocharged, air - to - air cooled
|Cylinder number*cylinder diameter * stroke
|U. S. EPA
|Track width (minimum *maximum)
|Width of track plate
|Tail radius of rotation
|Layers * length of each section